If you are also going through difficulty regarding the Windows 10 Taskbar and its glitch, then let you know that this is a very common problem faced by many Windows users. There are some common problems listed here which a lot of users have complained about window taskbar
- Can't click on desktop icons, making the taskbar unusable.
- The frozen taskbar stops reverting and responding to your command.
- Can’t click on desktop and specific buttons like right-click will no longer be able to use disabling access to some program.
- Search feature stops working where you are no longer able to use a written or audio feature of search.
- Missing icons will make you lose all your pinned icons to the taskbar.
- Cortana fails.
Steps to Fix the Window 10 Taskbar
The most used solution is to restarting windows explorer
- First, press Ctrl, shift and Esc all altogether.
- Now you’ll have the task manager option, click it.
- Go to process feature, click on windows explorer, right-click on and pick the end task.
- At the end of the process, you’ll find your taskbar re-launching within a while.
If the above methods don’t help you out, we got you another alternate method here,
- Boot your device whether PC/Laptop/any.
- If you find an add-on that is creating an issue, remove it.
- Via this step, your taskbar would be clear of triggering issues and hopefully will be fixed.
For more read - https://thetechwide.com/bit-ly-windowstxt/